Sprayway All Purpose Cleaner quickly and easily cleans, disinfects and deodorizes surfaces all around the home while leaving a fresh, clean scent. The cleaning foaming action is tough on grease, soap scum and grime. EPA approved formula. Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. Great for Home and Commercial Establishments.
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
- Cleans and disinfects
- Fresh scent
- EPA approved formula
- Tough on grease, soap scum, and grime
Disinfects hard, non-porous environmental surfaces such as toilet seats, fixtures, glazed tile, wash bowls, shower stalls, walls, finished woodwork, countertops, tables and outside surfaces and appliances.
Sprayway All Purpose Cleaner removes handprints, grease spots, crayon marks and scuff marks from surfaces throughout your home. It is perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, and touch-up cleaning and produces sparkling results when used on hard surfaces, such as counters, walls, tile, and floors. Sprayway All-Purpose Cleaner takes on all your tough messes and leaves your house looking and feeling cleaner than ever before.
Does it eliminate Fungus?
This Product Eliminates the following
Can you use on wood surfaces?
- Aspergillus niger, Candida albicans, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, *Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus, Penicillium pinophilum, Penicillium variable, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis, *Adenovirus Type 2, *Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2, *Influenza A2/Japan Virus and Vaccinia (*Poxvirus) on hard, inanimate, non-porous environmental surfaces.
Respiratory illnesses attributable to Pandemic 2009 H1N1 are caused by Influenza A virus*.
This product is a broad-spectrum hard surface disinfectant that has been shown to be effective against Influenza A2/Japan virus* and is expected to inactivate all influenza A viruses including Pandemic 2009
- It can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Adenovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- We do not recommend using our all-purpose cleaner on wood surfaces