No Products in the Cart
Lysol Disinfectant Spray is an EPA-registered disinfectant that kills more than 99.9% of illness-causing bacteria and viruses on environmental surfaces in your home. Unlike other sanitizing products which only kill bacteria, Lysol Disinfectant Spray even kills nasty viruses that can cause illnesses such as the flu, the common cold and infectious diarrhea among young children. It even works to control the growth of mold and mildew, the most common type of allergens, on surfaces like plastic shower curtains. Mold spores are among the most common types of allergens in your home all year long, so killing mold and mildew can help to reduce your exposure. No wonder Lysol is the #1 brand recommended by pediatricians.
I like to use this because it kills mold spores in my older home. One can lasts quite a long time, even if used everyday.